Estate Planning

There are many ways to include Hilltown Land Trust in your estate planning while meeting your own financial needs. You can give land during your lifetime or leave it through your will. You can donate an entire property, a portion of a larger property or a Conservation Restriction (CR) on your land. The option you choose will depend on your personal circumstances – we can help you find the right option. Call our Executive Director at (413) 628-4485 ext 2 or contact us by email for advice and guidance.